• Performing the due diligence on new members, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new members
• Perform and document all assigned compliance testing processes
• Investigate and measure the risks of money laundering activity
• Prepare accurate and complete Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) as required by BSA Compliance Regulations
• Detailed review of all transactions to analyze and file Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR)
• Stay updated with BSA compliance regulations
• Maintain monetary instruments and funds transfer reports
• Organize and analyze complex data sets
• Reporting accounts with high risk or missing documentation
• Reviewing customer accounts for instances of suspicious financial transactions
• Resolve queued applications within the service level agreements
• Identify fraudulent applications and cancel them from further processing.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns and suggest preventive & corrective measures
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail, high degree of accuracy & ability to multitask effectively