• Collaborate with the team to identify and solve challenging development problems whilst contributing towards the development of campaigns to the highest standard.
• Working on multiple new and existing projects, assisting in identifying and resolving bugs, performance code maintenance, and producing clean & reliable code at an advanced level.
• Assist in improving code reliability and performance.
• Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas of improvement proactively.
• Expected to be able to work both autonomously and within a team whilst providing creative solutions.
• Connecting various business modules using multiple REST/SOAP API's.
- Ability to build custom themes & Plugins for WordPress
- Ability to provide the team with both front-end and back-end support & development
- Experience implementing responsive, CMS driven websites
- Experience writing modern PHP encompassing PHP5 and PHP7, 00, Unit Testing
- Experience with version control - ideally Git
- Experience setting up databases (MySQL), automating scripts, creating, and hooking into APIs
- Contribute to the development of backend APIs which supports the web portal, such as user authentication and account management
- Improve accessibility, monitor website performance, watch for issues related to usability and rectify problems
Experience in working with Zoho API's and Deluge Script (desirable but not essential)