Hiring For The Top Educational Institute In India Having 300 + branches .
Role - Counselor
• Achieve allocated admission targets.
• Counseling Students and parents about our courses and competition exams landscape.
• Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support.
• Interaction with students and parents on routine basis for giving them Aakash experience.
• Clarifying doubts of students and parents.
• Managing fee structure & fee software for different programs.
• Monitor class schedules to ensure smooth running of classes.
• Liaison with Head Office in Delhi for upcoming programs, admission tests, schemes and other offers.
• Handling assigned administrative responsibilities.
Experience, Skills & Key Responsibilities:
• Relevant experience in counselling profile.
• Self-motivator & Drive to work. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills. Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
• Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups.
• Should have experience in Educational / Insurance / Pharma / Training.
• Good written and verbal communication skills (Fluency in English & Hindi is must / in Case of South / West - Regional
Languages is mandatory).
Qualification: Bachelor's degree with experience of 2 - 4 Years.
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.