JOB TITLE: Senior React Developer
DEPARTMENT: Front-end Team
TYPE: Full-Time Position
EXPERIENCE: 3 – 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Unit test the code and document the deliverables.
- Thorough understanding of js and its core principles
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with React Router, React Hooks and Event handling
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript and ES6
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., js)
- Experience with Material UI will be advantage
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs/GraphQL
- Experience with JSON Parsing required
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (i.e GIT, SVN, .etc)
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Working knowledge of Project Management tool (i.e Jira).
- Working knowledge of API testing using POSTMAN
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Bachelors’ Degree in Computer science, Information technology, engineering, MCA, or Equivalent computer-related field.
Salary range between 7 – 12 Lacs per annum
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to learn and work on latest technologies
- 5 days working. (Saturday and Sunday off)
- Friendly and open work environment
- Health Insurance for all employees
- Flexible working hours